Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upset but when the dust settles you will see it was for the best.

All the best Roberto you legend.

This has now set a horrible precedent for every manager we have from here on. Fail to meet your targets for even one season no matter your past achievements and you get the boot. We will get through 5 managers in the next 3 years I'm calling it now.

Danamy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
'They've ripped the heart out of the supporters'

'We're a laughing stock'

'Fuck Abu Dhabi'

Fuck me, anyone would have thought this is the first manager we've sacked.

I liked him but he's gone now and throwing around asinine hyperbole isn't going to help anyone.

Reacting like a girl who's just been told One Direction have split up just makes us all look like dicks.

Granted, the club has handled this terribly but lets at least try to maintain our dignity.

Agree

One chapter finishes, another begins...........exciting times ahead I feel

Absolutely.

Some of the shite being written on here is truly unbelievable.

Plenty of rags about too....

Danamy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
'They've ripped the heart out of the supporters'

'We're a laughing stock'

'Fuck Abu Dhabi'

Fuck me, anyone would have thought this is the first manager we've sacked.

I liked him but he's gone now and throwing around asinine hyperbole isn't going to help anyone.

Reacting like a girl who's just been told One Direction have split up just makes us all look like dicks.

Granted, the club has handled this terribly but lets at least try to maintain our dignity.

Agree

One chapter finishes, another begins...........exciting times ahead I feel

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more with both of you.

All I can say is thank you Bobby for what you have brought to a very thankful Blue giving us pride and allowing us to be able to hold our heads up high against the strongest in the world. Unfortunately it’s never going to be a popular decision when someone is made redundant but we have to hold on to the fact that this decision is being made in the interest of taking us further, and trusting in our owners

Holistic approach...if no youth players are good enough then buying well is the only way for now.

Gutted isn't the word :( but can understand why it's happened I can't count 5 games on my hand where we've played well this year. Believe he should of been given the chance to get it rite tho. Will never ever forget Roberto Mancini and what he did for my club.

Thank you Roberto.<br /><br />-- May 13th, 2013, 11:12 pm --<br /><br />Gutted isn't the word :( but can understand why it's happened I can't count 5 games on my hand where we've played well this year. Believe he should of been given the chance to get it rite tho. Will never ever forget Roberto Mancini and what he did for my club.

Thank you Roberto.

Love Roberto, always will do, the way he's brought this club on has given us all some brilliant memories. The decision however is completely understandable, after all we've gone backwards this year.

Thanks for everything Roberto. Not sure whether it is the right decision yet though, the new manager better be someone good or I'll not be pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.