Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Club Statement

stan bowles said:
Disgraceful. Sacked like that. No chance for the fans to thank him for his efforts or the trophies he has brought to us after years of drought.

Thanks Roberto. You gave me the best memories of my 40 years of supporting City and I wish you success wherever you go.

That's exactly it, no chance to give him a proper send off.

Our second most decorated manager great way to leave it !!

Thaksinssoldier said:
The issue is not in what we did, but how we did it.

We've no class and a shit pr dept.Sack Vicky Kloss while you're dishing them out.

Thank you Roberto, you'll always be a legend.

How would you have handled it? (given that she knew that Mancini was to be sacked)

Absolutely gutted. I sincerely hope the sheikh had a proper reason for his decision, not just this 'didn't meet the targets'-bullshit... Drop in form for one fucking season, give me a break...

Gary Neville just tweeted this and I can't say I disagree...

"'Failing to achieve the clubs stated targets'
I bet the incoming manager is thinking ' probably should rent rather than buy'"

Protests? Fuk Etihad? Do my eyes deceive me?

Bobby getting 28million in his dapper will ease the pain I'm sure and he will walk in to another job. MCFC is a business to these guys and they are ruthless, you don't get their success by being mr nice guy. We have to keep the faith in the owners simple as that. People on about about protesting, deary fuking me, short memories or what!!

I feel sorry for bobby but his time was up, the players didn't want him and half the fans on here moaned like fuk about him.

Thanks for the memories bobby but we move on and we must back the owners!!

Come on city!!

Daz_Blue said:
Selbyblue said:
GXCity said:
We would be fucked without both as well. Fucking grow up.

Don't waste your breath. There are some on here who forget why we are able to compete.

Laughable to say fuck Abu Dhabi and Etihad ........ Lets remove them sell all our players and get Pearce back as manager to work on a shoestring ......... loads of 12 year old like comments

Morons, if they could only have a brain to understand that their lovely Bobby would never sniff their club if it wasn't to Sheikh Mansour.

In my eyes its Mansour that has made our dreams come true, mancini played a huge part in recent success but are you telling me he'd have won us trophies on pearce's budget? Get behind the board they've made a bold decision which hopefully pays off as did the decision to sack sparky which I remeber triggered a similar reaction from fans and press alike as this has.

This situation could have been handled better but what really pisses me off is that the 'neutrals' who've constantly slagged mancini off as a manager while at city now act all pretentious, you can't win with these cunts.

Brilliant news, brilliant timing, brilliant move....NOT
A real embarrassment to all of us who have supported the club through thick and thin for many years.
For me, I am not that bothered about the champions League, and I cant see the logic in getting someone in who has european experience but NO premier league experience.
Bobby has made some strange decisions (to me) at times but we all have witnessed some of the greatest football ever seen in a sky blue shirt over the past couple of years.

Today on the anniversary of our first premier league title I feel sad and deflated not excited in the least by whoever is appointed (by whoever is in charge). The club is losing its identity and links with the fans and is turning into a corporate monster......it will be interesting to see what happens on Sunday and with season card (sorry membership)renewals

Thanks for everything Bobby...feel free to Join in singing stick pleigeeeeeni (or whatever he is) up your arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.