Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should of waited til the end of season. The man is a legend in my eyes, it may of been time for him to go but it should of been done with a bit more class and gave the fans a chance to say goodbye at the last game. Absolutely shit PR, treated him with no respect at all.

thanks mancini such a shame the players played shit this year and went down without a fight against wigan.

good luck in future.

Thank you Roberto.

Apologies for the classless snakes that have stabbed you in your back.

Forza Mancini.

I can't help but feel deeply sad. I don't think it was working but he will always have a place in our hearts. Thanks for the memories bobby.

saddened by this news

Farewell Bobby Manc

and Thanks for the trophies and the fantastic memories

Good Luck for the future

Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves.

defendyourselves.jpg

Excellent decision by Sheikh Mansour. Best not to let it linger on.

Despite everyone’s best efforts, the Club has failed to achieve any of its stated targets this year, with the exception of qualification for next season’s UEFA Champions League. This, combined with an identified need to develop a holistic approach to all aspects of football at the Club, has meant that the decision has been taken to find a new manager for the 2013/14 season and beyond.

Can't argue with any of it. It became clear after our CL failure that we weren't progressing as a club. My fear was that we would waste another season doing the same thing and regress further.

Thank you Roberto for all the incredible memories. Best of luck at your next position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.