Club Wembley Crew

Blue Til Death said:
bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:
Just look for Colin Bell and you will find me, partaking of the fruits that the Green Man will be bearing ;-)
Well at least there will be two of us in Club Wembley then...

Indeed, it looks that way, oh well what can ya do... ;-) only 9 sleeps
Yep, 9 and counting...very excited!! :-)

I'll be in my usual seat (or should I say in my mate's usual seat) in Block 227. I'll be the one trying to neck as many pints of free beer as I can in the Gold section at half-time and going for a piss every 10 minutes during the second half as a result.

Bluebee2 said:
bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:
Just thought I would see how many fellow Blues are going to be in Club Wembley on Sunday 2nd, maybe meet for a beer. Couldn't get tickets anywhere else so had to go with this route, not Ideal but I will be there and that's what counts.

I am in Block 240 row 4

Funnily enough I am in the same block as you, will have Joe Hart on the back of my shirt as always -will look for you ;-)
Would that be a blue shirt with Hart on the back or a keeper shirt ? It annoys me when folk have Hart on the back of an outfield shirt, maybe it's just me.
I have both, prefer the blue shirt to the goalie one though.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:50 am --<br /><br />
Mental_blue said:
I'll be in my usual seat (or should I say in my mate's usual seat) in Block 227. I'll be the one trying to neck as many pints of free beer as I can in the Gold section at half-time and going for a piss every 10 minutes during the second half as a result.
Pass a couple over to block 240, dont think there's free beer in the Club section :-(

bluehart said:
Bluebee2 said:
bluehart said:
Funnily enough I am in the same block as you, will have Joe Hart on the back of my shirt as always -will look for you ;-)
Would that be a blue shirt with Hart on the back or a keeper shirt ? It annoys me when folk have Hart on the back of an outfield shirt, maybe it's just me.
I have both, prefer the blue shirt to the goalie one though.

Why would you have a blue outfield shirt with Joe Harts name on ? Unless Of course Hart is your surname

Bluebee2 said:
bluehart said:
Bluebee2 said:
I have both, prefer the blue shirt to the goalie one though.

Why would you have a blue outfield shirt with Joe Harts name on ? Unless Of course Hart is your surname
Because I like it.

bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:
Just thought I would see how many fellow Blues are going to be in Club Wembley on Sunday 2nd, maybe meet for a beer. Couldn't get tickets anywhere else so had to go with this route, not Ideal but I will be there and that's what counts.

I am in Block 240 row 4

A mate of mine who's a spurs fan had a Gareth Bale shirt until Madrid bought him.

Now he's got that monkey off his back.

pominoz said:
bluehart said:
Bluebee2 said:
Because I like it.

You two are going to get on like a house on fire, i can just tell ;)

Thank feck I'm in with all the City fans in my goalie shirt with Silva on the back :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.