Clubs for sale

With a fair few off FFP fines coming out of the woodwork, rags, Chelsea Juventus.
Makes me wonder if this is why the dippers and rags cant get any buyers. They have looked at their books.
To be honest I think if I was buying the rags the last thing I need to see is the books.
My first question would be:

"OK, let me get this straight... you want me to give you £5b for MUFC, that you bought without using a penny of your own money, and then on top of that, you want to pass on the debt - currently suggested at around £0.8b that you saddled the club with, to be able to buy it without using your own money - to me?

To be honest I think if I was buying the rags the last thing I need to see is the books.
My first question would be:

"OK, let me get this straight... you want me to give you £5b for MUFC, that you bought without using a penny of your own money, and then on top of that, you want to pass on the debt - currently suggested at around £0.8b that you saddled the club with, to be able to buy it without using your own money - to me?
Ok we’ll buy it but knock off 1bn for stadium repairs, 60m for training ground upgrade, 3bn for playing squad improvement and 800m for debt. So that works out at almost fuck all - just hand the keys over.
Maybe that’s why no fucker daft enough is buying it.

Ok we’ll buy it but knock off 1bn for stadium repairs, 60m for training ground upgrade, 3bn for playing squad improvement and 800m for debt. So that works out at almost fuck all - just hand the keys over.
They are effectively asking for £5bn for the brand name and not much else apart from a possible building site. Simon Jordan territory.

So in other words, it's going to cost a shit load of cash just to keep that club standing still. The buyers should be looking at Everton or similar, somewhere where they can get a return on their investment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.