Clubs furloughing staff

Dippers saying their plan to furlough staff was “leaked” by a premier league rival never their fault is it! Who do you reckon they’ll blame I think a team in blue and last name city would be my guess

Dippers saying their plan to furlough staff was “leaked” by a premier league rival never their fault is it! Who do you reckon they’ll blame I think a team in blue and last name city would be my guess
Either us or, on past form, Chelsea. I'm going us and we'll done if City if so. A little canapé before the banquet is served.

There are very similar quotes on RAWK about City and City fans.But I agree with you completely.
The irony is that in a sporting sense the City ownership have done very little wrong on a moral front. Either as how they've ran the club or how they've behaved as individuals. At worst no more than most other top clubs. But because of where our owner comes from and who he is, City and it's ownership are seen as evil and scummy.

Yet here's the whiter than white (or should I say Arabic tan brown?) Liverpool with their gloriously venerable owners who have a track record of causing trouble, outright cheating, corporate espionage, arrogance and so much more.

Even United aren't that bad. And they're United.

Either us or, on past form, Chelsea. I'm going us and we'll done if City if so. A little canapé before the banquet is served.
Would it be ridiculous for me to ask if it could be more than one club conspiring against Liverpool, working together maybe? I mean you've got clubs ganging up on City so couldn't it go there other way?

Also, what was it Chelsea did?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.