Clubs furloughing staff

On Facebook a Liverpool fan is trying to justify it by saying city don’t pay any tax and paid under the table for Mancini...

At no point did I mention city either

It’s disgusting what Liverpool and many other prem clubs are doing right now. It’s putting me off football completely. The sheer greed and lack of acknowledgement of what’s going on right now.

Liverpool make hundreds of millions each season yet they are using taxpayers money to pay staff. Staff who barely earn anything.

do these club or the premier league not realise the damage they are doing... huge portions of society are beginning to see what they are really about - money and greed.

I’m at the point where I might just give up watching football. Over paid money mercenaries ran by crooks. There’s no such thing as community club that cares in the prem now
Liverpool FC are exploiting a loophole in very quickly drafted emergency legislation and exploiting a disaster which is claiming the lives of thousands of people. It is despicable and selfish. Just a week ago they were busy writing letters to UEFA demanding that City should be banned from European football even before our appeal has been considered, trying to exploit this crisis for commercial gain. The people at the top of FSG are the lowest of the low.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.