Clubs which you like for no reason...

tomhawley

We have had clubs which you hate for no reason (spurs) and players, but are there any clubs which you like for no reason at all? just something about them which you like....

i must say i like west ham and i dont know why, but always liked them due to their history, and players who have played for them, obviously never like to see them do better than us, but i dont like to see them struggle, maybe something to do with the fact they produce such top quality players, but end up without them, suppose they are just one of those clubs

I also like Napoli in italy, again, not for any reason, but i like to look out for their results, and my mrs lived in italy for about 4 years and i visit there quite a lot, and developed a soft spot for them

cant think of anyone else...

anyone else got any?

A.S Roma
A.C Milan
Barcelona *before they beat United as well*
Lyon

I hate
United
Liverpool
Everton
Wigan *seriously hate*
Real Madrid

West Ham (I don't know why but I don't find them dislikeable)
Barca (Obviously and again... before they beat the rags too)

I liked Schalke before one of them smacked me in the Gob...He now knows what a headbutt is the faggot..

Hmmmm gone off em a bit...

Barcelona (Before they beat united)
Chelsea (Mums from around that area)
Burnley (Lived there for a good number of years)
Shrewsbury Town (Born There)

Dislike
Bolton
Blackburn
Liverpool
Spurs

Hate
United
Wigan *Nothing Team, hope they get relegated then into administration next year* Would also love to see Pie Eating Bas***d Dave Wheelan financially ruined!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.