Clubshop

usually only on Champions league nights. Just the usual Del boys the rest of the time. Always with the unofficial badges etc.[/QUOTEThought that got somebody telling me they were on sale in the club shop last night.

Could of been mate. As someone said its usually just the half white/blue ones and on european nights. Dont think any of the PL ones are official but could be wrong.

They should be banned from sale at every ground in the country, club shops, street sellers, anywhere

Anyone wearing a half’n’half scarf is a confused, not fully committed ****

Have mentioned before. My daughter is a BIG City fan who also follows Barcelona. A couple of weeks before she emigrated to NZ we played Barca at the Etihad so was nice for her to take a momento of the night away with her to NZ.

So many half and half scarfers in and around the stadium last night, just can't get my head around it.

As a previous poster said, you can almost forgive a Barcelona or Real Madrid one as a momento, but wearing 2 English rival teams at once should be an automatic no entry to the stadium.

I wouldn't get one regardless of the game I was at. Flamengo v Fluminense or whatever. But I would buy a Montague/Capulet one from a Romeo and Juliet play. Depends on your culture and attitude to the sport. Got no probs with other people buying them as souvenirs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.