CM 01/02 Challenge

It may have been CM4 and not 01/02 but there was definitely one version where you could sign players for next to nothing by offering to loan them and setting a future fee. You could sign £10m players for peanuts. I think it was a fault in the game.

Up to 2012 now.

Left City 4 seasons ago after winning everything and joined Peterborough.Got them promoted to the Prem and finished 4th before leaving for a 3rd division Italian side called Lecco.

In first full season i have got them promoted to division two plus won the div 3 cup.Fans are very happy as is the board.Just bought Cocu and another ex Italian international(both are 33).Aims? To get a tiny club up to the Serie A before moving on.

Big fat Sam is City's manager now but he's shit compared to me.They finished 3rd in the last prem season.<br /><br />-- Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 pm --<br /><br />Bumped due to now being in the year 2032. Is that a song? Anyway...

Got Lecco up to the first division and then joined Barnet. Also took over the Bulgarian nation side. Got them to 4th in the World Cup Finals. Got Barnet to the Premiership and won the league cup as well before leaving to take over Swansea for some strange reason. Once again i took them to the Premiership and then onto the Champions League before getting knocked out in the semis.

Am now at Leeds as they were in Division two and skint. They are now 1st in the Prem, have won it the last three seasons, and i am now the England manager as well. Won the European Championship with them but lost in the World Cup finals to Italy on penalties.

City are still in the Prem but haven't won anything since i left. Manure are in the 4th tier now, get gates of 5000 and are really really shit.

Will stay at Leeds until the City job comes up...

Had a dream about this game last night so found this thread and got going again. Top of league in first season. Got Huckerby and Wanchope up front and Vassell on loan from Villa and Davor Suker on a free.

Happy days.

Thanks for bumping that, I LOVE this version. Still playing it now! Not in the challenge as joined after it but thought i'd give an update on mine. Favoured formation on this game down the years has been 2 CB's, 2 wing backs, 3 CM's tracking back, a support man and 2 strikers.

I am in about the 26th season on mine as I posted in the main forum last night, I have travelled far and wide starting at Dinamo Zagreb before moving onto Sheffield Wednesday (missing out on the playoffs by a point), a bankrupt Fiorentina and then onto Barcelona where I am at present.

Is it a sign you've been on it too long when Brentford are in your Champions League group and Salisbury City are an established Premiership club?

-- Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 pm --

johnny on the spot said:
The Blue Goon said:
Doung Thatch

Vidar Hoseth

I also have a few mint few transfers that i have found along the way in the past 9 years of playing it.

PM for them.

Ladies and gents, CM01/02's first football agent.

The Africans at Shakhtar were always good signings particularly N'Diaye and Tsigalko from Dinamo Kiev or Minsk (probably Minsk).

Downloaded yesterday with 2012 patch, i played it from 3pm untill midnight! and only stopped because i have work today

I love the simplicity of it, with the masses of unnessary shit that take you an eternity to progress through a season

I took control of Shrewsbury Town yesterday, after a difficult start i got a good system going and got to the play off final, where i lost on penalties :-(

I am finding it quite difficult to purchase players though, only brought in 2 players on a free despite have over 1m in the bank to play with. A striker called Kisuka who bagged me 17 goals while making his debut for Congo!

found a couple of gems in no league but i cant get my hands on them and they want silly money in wages!

former pro's Jemal Johnson & Leon Knight, i need to sign them to get promotion next season!

I'm waffleing now but im just excited to be playing this again!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.