CMON BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdamManCity

21 hours from kick off and no positive thread in sight. We've been so close to them this year weather it be at holding onto a draw at eastlands or giving it a real go at the swamp and might have won on another day. The omens are on our side with Rooney out and Dean as ref. Some people say Tevez out is worse for us than Rooney out for them but tbh Rooney is more effective in the derby's for them than Tevez is for us. We won't play the most attacking football in the world but I really hope he sets up in the same way as we did at OT because we played well and really didn't deserve to lose and it took a special goal for it to end that way. Our most important three player are all fit and raring to go in Silva, Kompany and De Jong and as much as I hate his attitude if he wants too Balotelli can tear Rio too shreds with his skill and Vidic with his pace. So come on blues we have nothing to lose we've had to swallow our pride so many times in the past three years and now its there turn, BRING ON WEMBLEY!!!!!!

AdamManCity said:
21 hours from kick off and no positive thread in sight. We've been so close to them this year weather it be at holding onto a draw at eastlands or giving it a real go at the swamp and might have won on another day. The omens are on our side with Rooney out and Dean as ref. Some people say Tevez out is worse for us than Rooney out for them but tbh Rooney is more effective in the derby's for them than Tevez is for us. We won't play the most attacking football in the world but I really hope he sets up in the same way as we did at OT because we played well and really didn't deserve to lose and it took a special goal for it to end that way. Our most important three player are all fit and raring to go in Silva, Kompany and De Jong and as much as I hate his attitude if he wants too Balotelli can tear Rio too shreds with his skill and Vidic with his pace. So come on blues we have nothing to lose we've had to swallow our pride so many times in the past three years and now its there turn, BRING ON WEMBLEY!!!!!!

I am looking at wembley stadium from my hotel bedroom,we can win this,BELIEVE!!!

pride in battle said:
AdamManCity said:

I am looking at wembley stadium from my hotel bedroom,we can win this,BELIEVE!!!
Lucky sod I have a five hour coach journey ahead of me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.