C'mon U Spuds

dctid said:
i8rags said:
what if they go on and win it, we may just lose our chumps league place.

They wont - because Barca will fookin kill em and the wont get past the next round

is that who they get in the next round ?? thought the draw hasent been made et ?

or are u just stating the wont beat barca ?? :L

because they wont! haha

I'd rather they went out.

I want them under severe pressure to qualify for top 4, I want them to not have the comfort of the Champions League to fall back on..

I don't want them to progress just in case they win the fucking thing and cost us a Champions League spot.

And I don't want them to progress because... well, they're Spurs! And for many, many City fans this means something!

As an aside... be careful with the "yid" stuff. It can be seen as offensive in some quarters...

greeny-ctid said:
dctid said:
They wont - because Barca will fookin kill em and the wont get past the next round

is that who they get in the next round ?? thought the draw hasent been made et ?

or are u just stating the wont beat barca ?? :L

because they wont! haha

They wont beat Barca full stop - be that next round or the final - the only team that could beat Barca in my humble view would be Chelski

I can't see any team beating Barca over 2 legs. They have the away goal and should progress past AC not sure though that I would go as far as wanting them to win. If they suffered a defeat it may actually knock their confidence in prem league games just as the gooners suffered last year after Barca knocked them out.

It's a difficult one. Greater progress for them = big money and an increasing chance of winning the thing.

That said, their league form following CL games this season is poor from what I remember. So in a way it will be good to keep them in at least one more round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.