Coaching Staff Arguing With Elano and Sturridge Yesterday??

CooperMcfcF/W

Ive seen a few threads on another site about this incident can anyone add anything on this happening during the game?

Elano and Sturridge had a bit of a disagreement. My guess is Sturridge got cockey and said something about his comitment and play (spanning from the corner incident).

I saw Elano wander over to Hughes (gtfo) and start complaining. I expected Hughes to ignore him or have a go but he seemed to try the old; "ignore him and carry on playing" *pats head* parent method.

Elano was told to play out wide on the left and when the ball was played there Elano was no where to be seen and that is what Sturridge was complaining about - I have to say I agree with him Elano looked like he didn't want to know

Timperleyblue said:
Elano was told to play out wide on the left and when the ball was played there Elano was no where to be seen and that is what Sturridge was complaining about - I have to say I agree with him Elano looked like he didn't want to know

Your talking shit mate. You have got it wrong. Im sick of all this pointing at one player. Hughes backed Elano yesterday. Sturridge was being a petulant billy big bollocks and not playing where he should be. Elano asked Hughes were sturridge should be played, after a quick talk Hughes patted Elano on the head and and an arm on his shoulder. Im getting sick of this, Elano is to blame for all our ills. Yes he is part of much wider problem but not the sole cause.

Not the 1st time they have had a bit of a falling out.Remember the Penalty against Arsenal.Elano expected to take it but Sturridge wouldn't let him.Leading to a bout of sulking from Elano

This was right in front of me - the impression i got was that Sturridge and ELano had been told to rotate position, ie on the left and in behind Caceido. Now at the time in question Bowen and Sturridge were havign a blazing row and Elano was trying to talk to Hughes who wouldnt even look at him, just kept waving his hand dismissivly.

Elano let it lye but Sturridge kept coming back to Bowen for more, it really didnt look good. I think Sturridge was saying im better up front and so when ELano moved inside they were both in the same position.

svennis pennis said:
Timperleyblue said:

Your talking shit mate. You have got it wrong. Im sick of all this pointing at one player. Hughes backed Elano yesterday. Sturridge was being a petulant billy big bollocks and not playing where he should be. Elano asked Hughes were sturridge should be played, after a quick talk Hughes patted Elano on the head and and an arm on his shoulder. Im getting sick of this, Elano is to blame for all our ills. Yes he is part of much wider problem but not the sole cause.

Seeing as I was sat close to the fucking incident I think I have a pretty fair idea of what was being said.

so just who is to blame when players dont know where they are supposed to be playing...answers on a postcard please

Timperleyblue said:
svennis pennis said:

Seeing as I was sat close to the fucking incident I think I have a pretty fair idea of what was being said.

Course you do. Just completely missed out the part in bold from your story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.