Cock of the school!

brand blue heavies

And i dont mean biggest bell-end i mean who was the hardest.

My school was Reddish Vale and when i was there their was a couple of guys who would be always seen as cock of the school but both turned out to be really nice fellas who are now both great school run dads!!.

My cousin was cock of Peel Moat..Mike Garner his name. Big blue and hard as nails but a great bloke. It was always between him or a guy called Rasak but our Mike was nails and could have him!

one guy at are school, andy was really quite i mean really quite didnt hear him speak once in 5 years. but he looked handy so u kinda new he would be ok in a fight. on the last day of school this bully called ryan who thought he was bruce lee and the hulk combined started picking on this lad who had learning difficulties any way andy went over to him and said " pick on someone your own size" then SMACK zzzzzzz knocked ryan clean out turned out he had broken his jaw. then said " fucking hell i wanted to do that since year 7" then just cooly walked off lol. im sure he went into the royal marines.

true story.

The cock of my school was a fucking animal and yet strangely a nice guy. He never bullied people he just loved a fight if the opportunity arose. Met him down town when we were about 16 was just talking to him when some guy barged into us thinking he was a big man, the cock said "wait 1 sec" took his belt off and smacked this guy so hard in the back of the legs im pretty sure he still feels it now! Then came back and carried on the conversation

Fucking nutter, turns out he does cage fighting now, lol

Was Never the guy who everyone thought it was...like the posts above have stated the lads who kept themselves to themselves were the ones...saw it a few times in school going back a few years now where the so called hard man got done by the quiet guy...same as in every day life

Brings back a bad memory this. When I was about 10 I had to change schools. On my first day in the new school, a lad (the cock of the school) was going around asking all the lads "did they want a fight"? Every lad said no because they knew they'd get tuned in. When he got to me, like a twat I said yes. After school had finished everyone had gathered on the field to watch because the word had got round that "Mark and the new kid are having a scrap". I was actually beating the **** until he (like a girl) grabbed my hair with both hands and dragged me around the field.

Due to my mam molding me into a child athlete and local superstar, (representing GB) I was cock of my primary school. Mainly because I was quicker and stronger than anyone else. I could hit someone with a flurry of lethal punches before they'd even managed to take a swing back. I was brutal, and many dickheads found out the hard way. On the first week of High school a lad who was cock of St Bernards (in Burnage), decided he wanted to flex his muscles. I was in a queue outside the sports hall, and he jumped me. I was not expecting it at all, but I managed to duck down and catch him round the waist, I then stood up and lobbed him over the back of me. Unfortunately, he cracked his head open on the concrete playground, which instantly started pouring with blood. Not many people saw it, as it happened very quickly, so I picked up my bag and casually walked away. As I got round the corner I could hear girls screaming. The sound of his head hitting the ground was awful. Never forgot that.

When the other cocks of various schools decided they also wanted to fight me, I told them I wasn't interested in the title or being cock, but if anyone hit me they would get hit back twice as hard. Never had anyone bother me for the duration of my incarceration. The lad who they did call cock was jumped on the last day of school and battered. Don't think he's raised a fist in anger in the 20 years since.

Looking back on those days seems pretty grim. What a society we live in?

Ardwick AFC said:
Due to my mam molding me into a child athlete and local superstar, (representing GB) I was cock of my primary school. Mainly because I was quicker and stronger than anyone else. I could hit someone with a flurry of lethal punches before they'd even managed to take a swing back. I was brutal, and many dickheads found out the hard way. On the first week of High school a lad who was cock of St Bernards (in Burnage), decided he wanted to flex his muscles. I was in a queue outside the sports hall, and he jumped me. I was not expecting it at all, but I managed to duck down and catch him round the waist, I then stood up and lobbed him over the back of me. Unfortunately, he cracked his head open on the concrete playground, which instantly started pouring with blood. Not many people saw it, as it happened very quickly, so I picked up my bag and casually walked away. As I got round the corner I could hear girls screaming. The sound of his head hitting the ground was awful. Never forgot that.

When the other cocks of various schools decided they also wanted to fight me, I told them I wasn't interested in the title or being cock, but if anyone hit me they would get hit back twice as hard. Never had anyone bother me for the duration of my incarceration. The lad who they did call cock was jumped on the last day of school and battered. Don't think he's raised a fist in anger in the 20 years since.

Looking back on those days seems pretty grim. What a society we live in?

pussy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.