Cock of the school!

when i was in year 9 (3rd year) two lads in year 11 (5th year) had a fight on the tennis courts, which were used for footy, and the all the teachers just let it happen for their own safety, they literally stood and watched. don't blame them these lads were fucking hard as fuck especially for their age.

both in prison now, absolute cretins and want putting down.

Funny how most of these "cocks" either end up in prison or on the dole after their school days. That's what happens when you spend all your time acting hard and kicking off instead of actually learning.

mcfc2607 said:
one guy at are school, andy was really quite i mean really quite didnt hear him speak once in 5 years. but he looked handy so u kinda new he would be ok in a fight. on the last day of school this bully called ryan who thought he was bruce lee and the hulk combined started picking on this lad who had learning difficulties any way andy went over to him and said " pick on someone your own size" then SMACK zzzzzzz knocked ryan clean out turned out he had broken his jaw. then said " fucking hell i wanted to do that since year 7" then just cooly walked off lol. im sure he went into the royal marines.

true story.

it's quiet, was struggling to work out what you meant for a couple of seconds.

I used to get into quite a lot of mither in school (mainly due to being small and lippy for my age), and also had quite a quick temper back then, but as I went to one of those places that think chasing an egg is a good idea, i was scrum half of the second 15, which basically meant that the first 15 scrum half spent most of the winter rubbing my face in the mud during training sessions.
Just after Easter the PE teacher decided that as the cricket pitch was too damp, the first practice would take place on a carpet laid out on the tarmac in one of the playgrounds, Mr first 15 scrum half pads up and goes into bat (now at 15 i was quite a quick bowler), so first ball he faces is from me, bouncer, nearly takes off his head, PE teacher that also played for the same club as me sees the ball nearly decapitating one of his pupils and starts to say keep it up, sees who bowled the ball and who the batsman was, knows exactly what had happened and says, OK Law, I think he has learned his lesson, now bowl properly..

RandomJ said:
Funny how most of these "cocks" either end up in prison or on the dole after their school days. That's what happens when you spend all your time acting hard and kicking off instead of actually learning.

Who won?

Actually it was because of the "cock" of the school that I became a City fan.

A gang of "hard cases"....... You know a gang of them!, well they were picking on the younger, smaller kids, 2 would hold your arms while the " leader" asked you red or blue?
Blue!, cos it was my favourite colour.
Punch!
"wrong answer, it's red"
City or Utd?
I didn't have a clue what he was on about, I'm from a rugby town and all the schools played rugby.
"City" I said,
Punch
Wrong answer kid, its Utd !
Twat made my mind up for me, all the twats followed this "Utd "
I went home and asked my grandad who this city was that played in blue, the rest as they say is history!

As a footnote this cock of the junior school also went on to be the cock of my senior school too!

We played proper football there and he became aware of my loyalty as I had Both the Mercer/Alison kits by then!

His name?

Clarkie!

I only ever saw the 'cock' have one fight. He was a nice lad, one who wouldn't do anything if a random lad walked upto him and called him a dickhead. I got on well with him but we weren't really close mates by all means. And I remember one time, playing football against a scouse team and some nutcase 2 foots me to the extent that I do a full flip and end up with a hole in my socks (without shinpads I'd have probably been crippled by it) I get up and the 'cock' has this guy by the scruff of his neck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.