Coefficient points - Pot1? Not that soon...

hertsblue said:
What ever pot we are in, we seem to get the toughest draw from all the other pots. Dortmund Pot 4 FFS. Year before, 7 average teams and Napoli in Pot 4, we get Napoli.

What ever pot we are in (assuming we qaulify), next year i look forward to Barcelona, PSG, Juventus and City in group b :)-
Haha a man who thinks like me ;-)

Pigeonho said:
the goats backside said:
cibaman said:
Seems academic when we cannot beat teams in Pots 3 & 4

The champions of Holland and Germany
Neither of which has a squad to match ours (on paper) yet they both still gubbed us with relative ease.

Yes they did, is it just me or do most of our players seem to have lost a yard of pace this season, or are we the same as last season but European teams getting quicker

real were pot 1.look at their group.so no amount of discussing pots will change who we draw.if we get into pot 1,we instantly push a team into pot 2 who can then draw us.do they become rubbish by dropping down a pot ?

the goats backside said:
Pigeonho said:
the goats backside said:
The champions of Holland and Germany
Neither of which has a squad to match ours (on paper) yet they both still gubbed us with relative ease.

Yes they did, is it just me or do most of our players seem to have lost a yard of pace this season, or are we the same as last season but European teams getting quicker
Watching those early minutes last night and in general this season, we seem slower to make decisions, less quick to get to the ball or press the opponent - not a lot of urgency. If we played like we did the closing 20 minutes from the off, like the other teams seem to do, we would be no where near looking at finishing bottom with no wins. I don't know why we do it but that is the downfall.

Pigeonho said:
the goats backside said:
Pigeonho said:

Watching those early minutes last night and in general this season, we seem slower to make decisions, less quick to get to the ball or press the opponent - not a lot of urgency. If we played like we did the closing 20 minutes from the off, like the other teams seem to do, we would be no where near looking at finishing bottom with no wins. I don't know why we do it but that is the downfall.

That makes sense, I know we cant look back but i really think we have missed Jongie in Europe, the in your face from the start that freed Yaya, maybe its a myth but i always thought the tempo was better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.