Coffee machines

law74

Recently got a Dolce Gusto coffee machine as a present, but so far any of the flavours I have tried all seem a bit weak for my liking.
Other than doubling up the amount of pods I use (& associated cost), making do with half a mug or getting smaller cups, any ideas of how to increase the strength (or better flavours to try)

Send it back and get a filter coffee machine,you put ground coffee in as much as you want if you like it strong,put in water and in 5mins you have a full jug of hot coffee or use a caffetiere,again you control how strong you want it,buy a small one if you only want a couple of mugs or a bigger one if you want more

Edit just seen the present bit

We have a Dolce Gusto machine, my wife likes Cappuccino but I prefer a stronger coffee taste, so I use Americano. I use 2 pods for a mug full. On the Dolce Gusto website each coffee flavour is rated by intensity, I think the strongest one is Lungo Intenso, but I believe this is only available online, not in the shops.

Wrap it up and give it someone else for Christmas.

Get a cafetierre and jobs a goodun

Speaking from someone who has owned every coffee machine/gadget going.......Get yourself the basic Krups Nespresso machine,about 70 pounds - they are superb.

Get one of these. Less than 60 quid over here.

9515101856c

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.