Coffee

Get hold of some locally roasted coffee (there’s loads of roasters in and around Manchester). Difference between those abs supermarket coffee is day and night.
ManCoCo is a good start. Better if you have your own grinder but they’ll sell it ground for you. Bit pricier mind.

Waitrose Kenyan AA. I have tried loads of coffee's but this one is the best I've found. It is pricey at £3.50 a pack but they often do offers on it and when they do I stock up. Aldi do a Java 5 strength which gets good reviews and is a good second best at around £2 a pack.

Stopped drinking 2 weeks ago. Was total junkie, but had some shitona virus, couldn't drink 2-3 days and then decided to drop it. Drinking tea now, but it's utter shite compared to a good coffee.

Depends what you like.

Coffee has a fairly wide range of flavours (and price), from light and fruity to bold and intense.

The Tesco Italian mentioned above is okay, I personally like Taylor's Hot Java Lava.

I like to vary what I drink but have this more than most

Grumpy Mule is good and offer an interesting brew guide
https://grumpymule.co.uk/learn/brewing/#brewing

This was available in a couple of our local shops including one of the supermarkets but haven’t seen it for ages. One of theirs in particular but I can’t remember which was very good.

I just use the little roadside coffee shacks that are everywhere for my americanos, some are better than others but have no idea about particular strains

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.