Coffee

Mc Donald’s coffee I find really good and here in Germany you are able buy it at some Mc D”s costs around 16,99€ for 1 kg of coffee beans
McDonald's coffee is actually not bad, better than Tim's here in Canada, the wife like's Starbucks, I'd rather invest that money.
I like the little coffee shops for the South American full flavor, dark roast varieties, which is what finds it's way to our home brew.

Just had two mugs of a light roast Arabica....apparently. very nice
I've just had an Americano made with a single shot of Lavazza Qualità Rossa (Arabica and Robusta blend), topped up with hot water and a splash of milk. It's fairly mellow, almost chocolatey and full of flavour, just enough to keep me topped up. I use that coffee for pretty much all my espresso based drinks, and probably go through about 250g per week.

I've just had an Americano made with a single shot of Lavazza Qualità Rossa (Arabica and Robusta blend), topped up with hot water and a splash of milk. It's fairly mellow, almost chocolatey and full of flavour, just enough to keep me topped up. I use that coffee for pretty much all my espresso based drinks, and probably go through about 250g per week.
Single shot americano. Are you just starting on coffee, No espresso based drink should be a single shot, only an espresso itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.