coghlan freed again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1423323_after-yet-another-arran-coghlan-acquittal-is-this-a-legal-record" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... gal-record</a>

Arran Coghlan cleared again

He must have a brilliant Lawyer .boy the police must really be pi**ed of

wish the police would stay of az's case now.ok he does bad things to bad people and which doesnt make it right,i wouldnt like to be him though with a few enemy's probably waiting for him.maybe he is actully untouchable.....

n reddish blue said:
wish the police would stay of az's case now.ok he does bad things to bad people and which doesnt make it right,i wouldnt like to be him though with a few enemy's probably waiting for him.maybe he is actully untouchable.....

If one of the guys he was accused of murdering was wearing a bullet proof vest, I think that proves he isn't untouchable. He will get his comeuppance one day, it's just a matter of time. It always is for people who live in that world

The Pink Panther said:
n reddish blue said:

If one of the guys he was accused of murdering was wearing a bullet proof vest, I think that proves he isn't untouchable. He will get his comeuppance one day, it's just a matter of time. It always is for people who live in that world

Live by the sword die by the sword

mancitymick said:
The Pink Panther said:
n reddish blue said:

Live by the sword die by the sword

That's the one! It will all come back to bite him on the arse one day.

I used to be in his company quite a lot, without him ever really knowing it. I always thought he was a bit of a prick really. However, never underestimate what the lad is capable of. I really believe he has Sociopathic tendencies, and has and would kill you with no remorse.

I am now indifferent towards him, he is where he is through his own doing, the close few around him, have stuck by one another, so for that i will give him a tiny bit of respect.

I am still perfectly confident, that i'll pick up a paper in the future and see his bloody body, covered in a sheet somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.