Coin throwing at Wembley

Luck95 said:
The players at my local conference club Dartford always come near to the supporters and clap us after EVERY game, it speaks volumes that our lot just pissed off down the tunnel...

You will be battered on here for that post mate......but for what its worth I agree.In truth most of our players dont give a fcuk about our support.To be honest I dont give a fcuk about the players,I support City the Club as its something that binds my family & has for years.

Think if Vinny was on they would have come over,not a chance without.

The majority of our fans just got up and left as soon as the whistle went. A long way home.

Tbilisi said:
Luck95 said:
The players at my local conference club Dartford always come near to the supporters and clap us after EVERY game, it speaks volumes that our lot just pissed off down the tunnel...

You will be battered on here for that post mate......but for what its worth I agree.In truth most of our players dont give a fcuk about our support.To be honest I dont give a fcuk about the players,I support City the Club as its something that binds my family & has for years.

Think if Vinny was on they would have come over,not a chance without.

100% agree

No wonder more and more fans are staying away from going to the match. Paying over 50 quid to sit next to a foul mouthed imbecile us just not worth it. Blues attacking blues although rare is still shocking to hear about and is nothing short of a disgrace.

I did not go, so my 16 year old took his mate on my ticket. In 112 and he saw the trouble and described it as embarrassing. He said the youngsters close by were in tears,
Standing may be the answer. I think it has always gone on but when there was standing, people who did not want to be with the drunken rabble simply stood where it was quieter. Standing also meant it was not so visible to everyone else.
Not that I want to stand, it's just that I no longer want to have to be near the knobheads that have no concern for anyone but themselves. I'll be happy in the seats watching the greatest side I have ever seen. I'll raise my glass and have the craic in a decent pub later.

Block 118, wasn't aware of any bother among the crowd, but the young lad sat next to me spent most of the match fiddling around on his mobile phone and a lot of people left before - never mind at - the final whistle.

Given the transport problems and the scoreline I can hardly blame them for wanting to get a head start on the crowds but it was bloody depressing, sitting in the middle of a sea of empty seats :(

unsworthblue said:
Was in 112 row 7 with my mrs and 6yr lad and left after 80 minutes,couldn't take anymore of the dicks that were sat near us,I'm ashamed of a lot of the new knobheads we seem to be attracting

New Knobheads?? Mate where were you in the 70s,80s,&90s? These today are tame in comparison!! Please don't get me wrong I'm not condoning dicks who drink on an empty head and are ballooning in front of women and kids far from it. My point is football will always attract young drunken lads. When I was 6 I was getting crushed at the front of the Kippax with a row of the biggest coppers GMP could muster in your view!, and guess what I went back the next week, like I'm sure your lad will.. Compared to the environment I went to football in the early 80s the facilities have improved exponentially today. C'mon atmosphere has suffered because of all seater we can't let it suffer anymore or we will just be clapping like at the opera?

young lads drunk and swearing at a football match !!!! its part of football and always has been. next time i go I will sit in silence and politely clap. we need standing areas where all these lads can stand together and have a sing song

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
young lads drunk and swearing at a football match !!!! its part of football and always has been. next time i go I will sit in silence and politely clap. we need standing areas where all these lads can stand together and have a sing song

What we need is a ticket allocating system for wembley that allocates in sections according to where people have chosen to sit at home games, so like-minded fans are grouped together.

chesterbells said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

What we need is a ticket allocating system for wembley that allocates in sections according to where people have chosen to sit at home games, so like-minded fans are grouped together.

Ha - got to admire your blind faith in the shambles that is our ticket office!
- drop Dynamic Danny your suggestion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.