Coldplay @ Etihad

It was fucking epic!!

Thanked everybody for the support for the last 16 years when they first started out forming the group in a cafe in town (Manchester) even text Noel saying Manchester is buzzing he replied it always is:-)

Best concert I've been to in a while..

I went last night and thought they were fantastic.
Also enjoyed Lianne La Havas.
I dont get the bile against Chris Martin. People I know who dont like him, dont seem to have any reason!

I was there until everyone left as I am every home match still only takes me 15 mins to get home

I went last night and everyone stayed till the end even shouting for an encore, took me 25 minutes to get to Brisco Lane so I doubt everybody left early like your alluding to..

I went last night and everyone stayed till the end even shouting for an encore, took me 25 minutes to get to Brisco Lane so I doubt everybody left early like your alluding to..
I didn't say everyone I said people did just like they do at the football which I don't understand either

Liked the first album , say want you want about the guy but took time out to go to christie's hospital to meet the staff and patients good on him .

not a great follower of Coldplay but thought Sunday was a great night, they put out plenty of good tunes and at times the place was absolutely bouncing.
Chris Martin came across well I thought.

Next up for me The Undertones at Holmfirth!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.