Coldplay or Radiohead?

if i`m honest it will have to be none of them,absolute dogshit the lot of them but if they think they`re cool wearing clothes from oxfam,wearing girly bangles and writing shite tunes then whatever floats your boat....

sorry op i just don`t get them at all...

Aphex said:
This thread is a joke, right?
Why, has someone done this thread before or something? Seems like a reasonable thread to debate on, hence me asking the question as to who and why they think are the better band.

If you're wanting a joke Aphex- I nipped is to Asda yesterday and ran out with a Turkey under my arm. The security guard said "oi, what do ya think you're doing with that"? To which i quipped "Roast potatoes, carrots, sprouts n' gravy"!!

peoffrey said:
Radiohead by a mile. The Bends and OK Computer are masterpieces.

Two of the finest Rock albums of all time. Unfortunately everything since then has been crap. At least coldplay are consistent. They started of making insipid drivel and have continued to do so ever since.

I have really tried with Radiohead but no amount of trying has helped, i just find them utterly depressing.

Gelsons Dad said:
peoffrey said:
Radiohead by a mile. The Bends and OK Computer are masterpieces.

Two of the finest Rock albums of all time. Unfortunately everything since then has been crap. At least coldplay are consistent. They started of making insipid drivel and have continued to do so ever since.

Almost anything in comparison to those two albums is going to sound inferior. I admire the move to more experimental / progressive material but they've borrowed alot from bands doing it before them.

I disliked Radiohead for a long time, probably due to people telling me that I should like Radiohead but eventually I saw the light.

OK Computer, In Rainbows, Kid A, the Bends....Just incredible. Coldplay's first was good, since then it's gone downhill. No debate for me.

Only really like Creep from Radiohead... don't mind Yellow and The Scientist by Coldplay either. Can't really decide.

Now U2 I could listen to all day:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.