Coldplay or Radiohead?

Gelsons Dad said:
peoffrey said:
Radiohead by a mile. The Bends and OK Computer are masterpieces.

Two of the finest Rock albums of all time. Unfortunately everything since then has been crap. At least coldplay are consistent. They started of making insipid drivel and have continued to do so ever since.

Wash your mouth out young man!

The Bends is one of my favourite albums of all time. Radiohead have done some crap experimental stuff. Went to see them in concert and they were crap (just did the experimental stuff)

Their best stuff wipes the floor with Coldplay.

Like both bands

Its cool to hate Coldplay probably because there a bit mainstream, but they have done some excellent songs and they get it spot on live

i'll go with Radiohead tho just because Ok Computer is one of my favourite ever albums and street spirit i bought as a single is class

malg said:
Radiohead by a country mile. Coldplay aren't even in the same artistic league to Radiohead.
head to head

coldpays 1st lp is a classic but depressing, their 2nd is a classic by all accounts-IMO.their 3rd was a simple album and the last two i just never listened to. good band ,good tunes but nothing more.

radioheads progress over the years does in my opinion put them in the pink floyd category. hiddens messages, diverse music and styles. they are a band with a direction which no one could see. they have seen the big picture and have worked hard to see it through. much to be learned in many aspects from this huge group. global sellout tours both sides of the pond prove how big they are.
pablo honey- never got into it as such but many people s favourite.
the bends - the album which said they have arrived.
ok computer - this confirmed they are here to stay
kid A- this fantastic gem is the one you have to endure to appreciate. "early morning after party soundtrack"...is when it sound s best.
amnesiac- dark yet wonderful .
hail to the thief- back to basics ,loaded with solid tracks.
in rainbows - super intelligent album, only through covering tracks you realize how well they write.
king of limbs.... mixture of new and old. still it s a solid album.
b-sides..... shows how much quality they have , as i find most of their work brilliant.

as groups go
radiohead - modest, play the media,multi- talented, real nice folk.

coldplay- i cant even write anything nice about the tw@ts: if this was a two horse race basically coldplay are a three legged parabola pony running in the wrong direction!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.