Coldplay or Radiohead?

Coldplay is pop music, just like Beaver, Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, spice girls etc.
Of course they are more popular, the clue is in the name "pop" music.
Slaughter and the dogs piss all over these bags of shit and nobody outside Manchester has ever heard of them.

If nobody outside of Manchester have heard of them and they are as good as you make out perhaps they need to revisit their promotional / record label strategy

If we are going off opinions then there is no right or wrong answer, if we are going off facts then i stand by my original post.
Ok, it's all about opinions, of course it is mate. I have no problem with you expressing yours. This thread will sink once again without trace, but when it does,just read what the general consensus of opinion is now and was almost 7 years ago.

Really cant get along with Radiohead bar the odd song. but then im not the biggest fan of Coldplay either, but if I had to choose it would be coldplay, purely down to the fact I like more of there songs than I do Radioheads.

Coldplay get more radio play than Radiohead do as they are more pop sounding and easy on the ears, therefore they are more popular to the masses.

I have most of Radiohead's CD's but was having a mooch in a charity shop the other week and came across a best of album. For 2 quid it would have been not to, so i bought it.
Girlfriend said "you're not playing that shit in my car". We were going on a long drive somewhere and she eventually relented when I asked to play it..... "Oh I like this one, didn't realise it was Radiohead". She must have said that to 4-5 of the tracks
Now she says she likes most of the tracks on the album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.