Cole Palmer

The ones who have a chance stay here. In my mind, once they go out on loan they do not have a future at City. That is what I am trying to say. Does Palmer have a chance, yes. Hence stay here. Same for McAtee, Delap (although I personally have doubts about him), Lavia and Mbete-Tabu.
Even for the ones who won't make it, finding the right club is still important but not something we have mastered as yet.
Id love him to stay here,and hopefully the word coming out that he is the next 'project' will ensure the minutes,i'm just not convinced.I understand your concern with disappearing after a loan,but thats maybe because the bar is ridiculously high and none have quite been good enough.

Im hoping he can make a break through this coming season with Delap maybe getting some game time on loan to see how his strength matches up against bigger centre halves.
Im sure we all hope Tommy Doyle can make it with us but im not sure he can quite make the level.
I look forward to him proving me wrong

From the little I have seen of him he really excites me. Hopefully he can keep his head screwed on and let his obvious talent shine through. Phil should have a word with him regarding what it takes to make it at City, if Cole wants it he could be the next big thing from the academy

Yeah it will be tough and the stars will have to align, such as a couple of injuries and players being rested after a midweek champs league match, as an example.

If the Bernardo rumours are true, and were not able to replace him, that may provide an opening, even if it was not preplanned. I post this from a position of ignorance as I cannot really comment if he is good enough at this point in time.
If it's true about Bernie asking to leave last Summer then perhaps it was planned?

The ones who have a chance stay here. In my mind, once they go out on loan they do not have a future at City. That is what I am trying to say. Does Palmer have a chance, yes. Hence stay here. Same for McAtee, Delap (although I personally have doubts about him), Lavia and Mbete-Tabu.
Even for the ones who won't make it, finding the right club is still important but not something we have mastered as yet.
I think it can depend on the position. Centre backs and centre forwards in particular can benefit from developing the necessary physical side of those positions by playing against grown men

Excellent news, this lad can go a long way but must keep his feet on the ground, training and playing with the first team is so important, i hope he gets the chance and he takes it when it comes, he has impressed me when ever i have seen him, good luck to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.