Cole Palmer

I'd understand if he was going to a foreign team or a lesser Premier League club, where he could be certain of playing time.

But I really don't get how swapping the bench here for the bench at Chelsea will be helpful to his long-term development.

Boehly seems to have a thing for talent developed in the City academy. Todd can we interest you in Bobb for 150 million?

This is essentially paying for Doku's transfer cost and one that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. For one I don't rate Doku while having a very good impression of Cole Palmer. Second and most importantly, he is not only an academy graduate like Diaz, Frimpong or Kelechi, he is also a local lad with great potential. I see a good player in Palmer, it's unfortunate that it might not happen under our watch.

I'd understand if he was going to a foreign team or a lesser Premier League club, where he could be certain of playing time.

But I really don't get how swapping the bench here for the bench at Chelsea will be helpful to his long-term development.

Chelsea are a lesser Premier League club. He'll be second choice behind Sterling. They might even play together.

Stupid move for both player and club. All this net spend bs is another thing that pissing me off. Who gives a feck, if the club wins a net spend trophy. We mocked the vermin for doing exactly, what some people on here are doing
£40m+5m is a good deal to be fair to the club. Just slightly disappointed as Palmer was showing signs he could really break through at City. But at least we have an alternative option already signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.