Cole Palmer

Easy to look golden if you’re surrounded by shite. He will never be the player to do what Bernardo did to Camavinga on the wing in the UCL semifinal.

That’s our level. That’s our competition. Babbling about someone scoring penalties whilst in the 8-10th place in the league no longer represents our standards, and ambitions.

Yes he's a good player,yes he'll have a good career, he probably wouldn't havre made it with us, he's gone forget him,move onwards and upwards with our players and team.
Correct. Pointless going on (and on, and on, and on) about him having gone from us. It's happened, and it ain't going to be reversed. I wish the lad well (except when he plays against us, obviously).

There’s no reason why we couldn’t have accommodated both Palmer and Bobb this season. It was a pity the former left and we will enjoy the pleasure of watching the latter develop, but the depth of our squad is such that both could have flourished.

Easy to look golden if you’re surrounded by shite. He will never be the player to do what Bernardo did to Camavinga on the wing in the UCL semifinal.

That’s our level. That’s our competition. Babbling about someone scoring penalties whilst in the 8-10th place in the league no longer represents our standards, and ambitions.

You sound very bitter about it. Comparing a young player to Bernardo in the champions league? It’s a bit of an odd comparison.

He’s a former player who was at the club since he was a kid, hence the interest in how he performs. Most city fans want him to do well.

I’d say he was at our level, he wouldn’t have been in our squad if he wasn’t.

I still think Cole is a great player and I wish he had stayed and believed in himself, whilst he doesn’t play for us anymore I still want him to have a successful career, as long as he doesn’t go to old Trafford!

Was he named after Andy Cole?
Just thinking as he’s a red and would have been born while Cole was at the rags
Bit of a strange name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.