Cole Palmer

Reading what poch has told palmer to do on the pitch tactic wise is go on the pitch do what you want! Piss poor management!
Palmer looks pretty good with and without the ball. I think for the most part.
I thought players ignored him when he had created space.

I don’t know what to make of pochetino. He motivates youngsters and I think that’s about it really.

Bobb seems happier to be here and equally as good. Dare I say palmer seems a little bit of a tit???
Palmer will play in a completely different position in 2 years I reckon, he has the touch and vision to be a 10. You can see why Pep really wanted him to stay as I bet he thought he would learn from KDB.. and slide into that position in 2 years (Not Bobb's role) ...we can see we lacked that threaded ball vision until Kev came on today and Palmer played that type of threading pass for their pen. He is the type of player that would have pulled strings for us in 10 sort of position, we have to try and find someone soon as Kev's hammy could go again, he is at that age and also can look a bit 'weighty' at times so I can see why Pep wanted Palmer in the camp - everyone says 'great move for all' I don't think it is. You want get a ten type player for £50m and your much better off a 10 with City education...shame

Good player and would have liked to keep him - but I think the media need to get him in perspective.
Imagine if he stayed, with Kev's 5 x month lay off he may have got a lot of miniutes playing centrally, more than Pep or he would have anticipated...just bad timing taking the decision to move on. I think 5 x months with Cole playing more mins and given opportunity to keep Kev's seat warm at times would have benefitted us as a club, the manager and the player himself...ahhh well

The more I see of Bobb, the more I see why Pep was happy enough to take £45m for Cole. Hes a good player but he’s not better than Foden centrally and Bobb looks even better out wide.
Why couldn't we have both Bobb and Palmer?
There are very few players better than Foden.
I'd love to have seen Bobb, Foden and Palmer all playing for us.

The more I watch Cole play, the more I regret we didn’t keep, loan or build in a buy-back clause. Of course he wouldn’t have had as much game time with us as he has had at Chelsea, but he admitted he didn’t want to leave. So frustrating
Agree i was banging on boring family the day he left as it's a huge problem for us in 2 years when Kev retires (if not sooner) academy players across all clubs seem to produce wide players and wing backs yet i thought Cole has the touch and confidence and vision for a 10 in a couple of years..already proving this at Chelsea.... ive said many times- £50m will get you a left ankle of decent 10 so big mistake by all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.