Colin Bell

lynnwilson

HI
Anybody out there who knows what Colin Bell does these days? I want to send him a letter and would love to know where i could send it ... is he still involved with Man City in any capacity!
Would love to hear from you in you know
thanks
Lynn

he was my next door neighbor 1 month ago but hes moved now..
dont know where too

About BrowneBlueBird said, sent it to Colin Bell, City of Manchester Stadium, Sportcity, Manchester, M11 3FF. And I'm sure he'll get it.

chrisi said:
dont know where too

Blimey you must live in a nice area. Wouldn't it be fantastic to be able to pop in for a nice cup of tea and a packet of custard creams to chat about the old days.

citymad said:
chrisi said:
dont know where too

Blimey you must live in a nice area. Wouldn't it be fantastic to be able to pop in for a nice cup of tea and a packet of custard creams to chat about the old days.

i live in hale mate, didnt really see him much sadly he seemed very shy

dadnlad said:
he used to live in radcliffe on the tv show" mam it's the dustbinmen"

quality programme that, with cheese n egg, heavy breathing, winston and bloody delilah. do any copies of it exist??????????
anyone know?

just had a look and its available at play . com. it says trevor bannister, bryan pringle graham haberfield, is this the series I`m thinking of, what was winstons name? he played gerry booth in coronation street and was za big city fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.