Colin Rosler

I was watching the latest training video on the official youtube channel recently and was hoping someone here could answer if the chap around the 5:30 mark is Colin or another youth player?

I haven't noticed him training with the first team before so it was bugging me trying to figure out who it was.

Transfermarkt has him down as a RB who can play CB and DM which sounds useful but I suppose we shouldn't make too much of it, as a lot of the youth team get rewarded by training with the 1st team under Pep.

I was watching the latest training video on the official youtube channel recently and was hoping someone here could answer if the chap around the 5:30 mark is Colin or another youth player?

I haven't noticed him training with the first team before so it was bugging me trying to figure out who it was.

Transfermarkt has him down as a RB who can play CB and DM which sounds useful but I suppose we shouldn't make too much of it, as a lot of the youth team get rewarded by training with the 1st team under Pep.

Yep, that's the lad. He's grown a lot since I last saw him though.

https://www.mancity.com/colin-rosler

Are we ever going to see Colin play for City?

He's turning 20 this year, his contract expires at the end of the season, it feels a bit now-or-never for him to get a game for us.

He's turning 20 this year, his contract expires at the end of the season, it feels a bit now-or-never for him to get a game for us.
Were some rumors that he’s going on loan to NAC Breda. Garcia and THB are way bigger prospects anyway

He's absolutely nowhere near good enough so sadly not. It'll be the same for SWP's lad too sadly. Doyle is the only realistic hope on that front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.