Colin Rudd

GoForGlory

Is he on here? I know nothing about him but I just found him on youtube, I was just sat there staring not sure what to make of it for awhile. =) Actually some really amazing stuff, '80 years of football at Maine Road' was just brilliant! =)

Thanks Go For Glory....nice to be appreciated by someone, I'm an old grizzly blue but time can bring wisdom I like to think but some of the insults I get these days make me despair.

Get a new song going 'Bring David Villa here' or something like that. Maybe to the tune of Shauny please come home.

Hehe, gotta admit I was a bit skeptical before seeing the videos, like "this bloke is gonna SING?", but that all went away as soon as you opened your mouth, really good voice and great songs.

Loved the one about MVF as well. Sad tune but great tribute....he did really well for us and seeing the footage of him collapse is one of the saddest things I've ever seen to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.