Colin Wa*ker gone

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by manclad, 11 Nov 2019.

1. Trojan1962

Trojan1962

He’s made a very good living for being a pub team manager. He must be cheap that is the only reason why clubs hire him I think

2. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

He is a caretaker not a manager.

He brings nothing to the game.

3. paulchapo

paulchapo

Weird one. I hated his tactics most of the time and I could have happily have strangled him after the Cardiff cup game, but I do quite like him. He is a character and says what he thinks, no matter who he upsets.

4. cleavers

cleavers

There was a "miked up" thing with him on BT Sports tonight, done before he left cardiff, very good too, Jake Humphries did a day with him and he came over very well, his very first priority of the day was a kid who'd been a mascot the previous weekend, and been on the radio complaining that he hadn't got a shirt, so he called his secretary in to "sort it out" with the lads dad. Then 45 minutes pretty hard work in the gym (he's 70).

I didn't know he was a qualified referee, so when he complains about them at least he does it with some knowledge.

Its well worth a watch if you can find a repeat, certainly comes over as passionate about his football, and definitely not the moaning tw@t he usually comes over as on the touchline.

5. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

Spurs new coach - nailed on - cheap and plays the way Prince Harry likes - launch the ball up to the big man