Colin Wa*ker gone

He’s made a very good living for being a pub team manager. He must be cheap that is the only reason why clubs hire him I think

Weird one. I hated his tactics most of the time and I could have happily have strangled him after the Cardiff cup game, but I do quite like him. He is a character and says what he thinks, no matter who he upsets.

There was a "miked up" thing with him on BT Sports tonight, done before he left cardiff, very good too, Jake Humphries did a day with him and he came over very well, his very first priority of the day was a kid who'd been a mascot the previous weekend, and been on the radio complaining that he hadn't got a shirt, so he called his secretary in to "sort it out" with the lads dad. Then 45 minutes pretty hard work in the gym (he's 70).

I didn't know he was a qualified referee, so when he complains about them at least he does it with some knowledge.

Its well worth a watch if you can find a repeat, certainly comes over as passionate about his football, and definitely not the moaning tw@t he usually comes over as on the touchline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.