Colin Wa*ker gone

Yes I have read it too. He is a top bloke. Family man, great dad and character. Easy to follow the sheep and hate him. He is sound.

Thing with him is he's a straight talking guy says what he thinks whether your going to like it or not...

That's a good thing in my book, I like people like that, at least you know where you stand!

I bet he thinks VAR is shit too..!

Yes I have read it too. He is a top bloke. Family man, great dad and character. Easy to follow the sheep and hate him. He is sound.

Was he sound when he sent his players out to kick us, succeeded and injured Sane, with a knee high tackle that obviously wasn’t given and then said we were soft?

Or when he said “to hell with the rest of the world”, when a large proportion of those who reported into him are foreign.

Was he sound when he sent his players out to kick us, succeeded and injured Sane, with a knee high tackle that obviously wasn’t given and then said we were soft?

Or when he said “to hell with the rest of the world”, when a large proportion of those who reported into him are foreign.

No he crossed the line that day. Bit still a sound bloke.

Guess the number of people who like him raised from 2 to significant when he publicly backed Brexit. Match made in heaven.

There's a snippet in Mediawatch in F 365 which quotes the Sun:
"Warnock gloried in the nickname 'The Warlock' "
Yeah, right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.