Cologne's Carnival Parade livestream

Merkel has taken that place backwards by decades, unravelling all their work post-1945 and post-1989. Neo-Nazis on the rise there, and a rising undercurrent of Islamic extremism. My money is on a Turk for this one, revenge attack following last week's far-right attack.

Hopefully there has been no fatalities.

Merkel has taken that place backwards by decades, unravelling all their work post-1945 and post-1989. Neo-Nazis on the rise there, and a rising undercurrent of Islamic extremism. My money is on a Turk for this one, revenge attack following last week's far-right attack.

Between the nutty Islamics and the ever present frog-marchers lie the innocent people, if the report are accurate this filth merchant targetted children. The far right will never change and neither will radical Islam.

I wish we could spot them more quickly and have our governments take them out of commission permanently .

Between the nutty Islamics and the ever present frog-marchers lie the innocent people, if the report are accurate this filth merchant targetted children. The far right will never change and neither will radical Islam.

I wish we could spot them more quickly and have our governments take them out of commission permanently .

I agree. The world can't carry on the way it's going, life is becoming cheap in a lot of so called developed countries.

We took in something like 20,000 refugees a few years ago. In the same year Germany took in 1million.

You can’t have that level of immigration. It’s fucking ridiculous, and will change communities for good in a matter of weeks.

Large clashes of cultures do not mix well at all and never will. Small scale, maybe, but not large scale.

We took in something like 20,000 refugees a few years ago. In the same year Germany took in 1million.

You can’t have that level of immigration. It’s fucking ridiculous, and will change communities for good in a matter of weeks.

Large clashes of cultures do not mix well at all and never will. Small scale, maybe, but not large scale.

History tells you that doesn't it, in an ideal world that wouldn't be the case, but we don't live in an ideal world. If average Joes like us can see that, it beggars belief how decision makers on six and seven figure salaries can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.