Colonoscopy

My grandad had a pre cancerous polyp removed, not pleasant I know.

My grandma unfortunately left it too late with her symptoms and passed away last year after a 5 year battle with colon cancer.

Think yourself lucky.

Got CT Colonography on Monday 4th - my 3rd in 6 months - don't mind the actual procedure so much it's that drink to clear system out first and the 2 days on the toilet that's the worst

Got CT Colonography on Monday 4th - my 3rd in 6 months - don't mind the actual procedure so much it's that drink to clear system out first and the 2 days on the toilet that's the worst

fuck me I sooooo agree - I have said to anyone who asks me the procedure is endurable its that fucking godawful drink that I never want to do again.

Maybe it was a different liquid I had. Definitely sambuca like. Uncomfortable procedure and was desperate not to fart when I got inflated. The pain was nothing compared to when I had a urine infection. Felt violated by an eager doctor grabbing the old boy and ramming a tube down it. Nearly jumped off the bloody bed. Brought a year to my eye.

Maybe it was a different liquid I had. Definitely sambuca like. Uncomfortable procedure and was desperate not to fart when I got inflated. The pain was nothing compared to when I had a urine infection. Felt violated by an eager doctor grabbing the old boy and ramming a tube down it. Nearly jumped off the bloody bed. Brought a year to my eye.
Puzzles me this
Didnt they put you to sleep for the colonoscopy?

2/3 rds of my bowel removed with cancer op and dont have much control as it is. Imagine what it was like drinking that stuff before the colonoscopy. It was like flushing a toilet out my arse non stop thought i wouldnt be able to make it to the hospital!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.