Colour Quota in French football

Absolutely Viva Rivaldo, and to think it involved the national coach, though he's distancing himself.

Good to see that French football is so f**ked up really, I suspect this is not the last we will hear about it, I wonder if Blanc will survive it ?

Le Pop said:
They should only do this to Arabs, not blacks. The amount of arabs coming from the middle east to European countries to try and take over them is a disgrace and should be stopped.

Before you call me racist this is coming from an arab.

Comedy post of the night sans pareill !!!!<br /><br />-- Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 am --<br /><br />
Halfpenny said:
Just watch Platini and Blatter criticise France over this. Oh wait, they won't. The French can do no wrong in their eyes and instead the English will be blamed, in particular the Premier League. Then they'll implement even more sanctions on us.

errrr ??? wha ????????

MCFC BOB said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
If South Africa can stop better white players getting into their cricket team etc. then I don't see a problem for any other nation setting it's own quotas at whatever level.
Or yu could just have a problem with both countries?

I do, but I'm not going to woman about France if South Africa are allowed to do it, and I'm not going to let pro-white discrimination be victimised over pro-other races discrimination which happens elsewhere, it's not fair, it should be on merit everywhere, and people shouldn't have to be interrogated as to why they've chosen somebody over someone else for a job/role, and there shouldn't be quotas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.