Combining 2 City players past & present

Puppet Master Silva

I often think (not so much recently) that if you combined Gael Clichy and Aleks Kolarov into one player and take their best attributes we would have the best fullback in the world. It got me thinking, if you could combine any 2 City players from past or present to make a super player, who would you choose?

(Apologies if a similar thread has been made in the past, I don't recall seeing one)

Colin Bell & David Silva........No doubt about it......No questions asked.......No one to compare........Would be THE WORLDS greatest footballer Evvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!

Ding Dong said:
Colin Bell & David Silva........No doubt about it......No questions asked.......No one to compare........Would be THE WORLDS greatest footballer Evvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!

You had to pull that one out first reply eh? ;)

Puppet Master Silva said:
Ding Dong said:

You had to pull that one out first reply eh? ;)

Every chance I get to mention the 2 greatest players i`ve seen at CITY

Milner and Balotelli.

Knowing my luck it would be Balo's attitude and workrate, and Milners pace.

Puppet Master Silva said:
I often think (not so much recently) that if you combined Gael Clichy and Aleks Kolarov into one player and take their best attributes we would have the best fullback in the world. It got me thinking, if you could combine any 2 City players from past or present to make a super player, who would you choose?

(Apologies if a similar thread has been made in the past, I don't recall seeing one)

No you wouldn't, you would have a fullback that can't defend but can get forward and put a cross in

So basically you would have Kolarov

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.