Come on city

cyclops said:
salfordbluemcfc said:
AGREED!!!!

Well said Fella :)

I can't wait for the Newcastle game, I reckon the atmosphere is going to be great because of the media abuse we have been getting.
Me and my bro feel exactly the same m8, we cant wait for it

smithy167 said:
Kinky by name said:
You're calling fellow Blues sad twats so soon? Why?
Emotion gettin the better of me ,seems like most people on here are doom and gloom. Im srry for the twat thing, was out of order.

Not so much doom and gloom as in a waiting mood...The transfer forum gets most of the action this month I reckon.

Nevermind the "sad twats"..We´ve heard worse, much worse! ;)

Totally agree with the OP.

If the game against the barcodes was not oe to make a show of strength I don't know what .

Circle the wagons , blues.

remember the shyte we've had to put up with over this winetr break, just because we dared to dream... remeber also the snide 'richest club in the world' jibes that have mocked our ever defeat, even though we had less tha 24 hours to use the money before this window.

Remember every morming waking up to more selective , biased reporting on SSN, Talkshite and the press.

Weds 28th January is a crucial date to show what we are , what we mean and what we stand for.

Scarves , banners, flags nand lots of NOISE are needed for this match more than any since the Munchen match a year ago.

Every Blue is called to do their bit.

What can each of us do to pile on the pressure? One voice is small , but together we can be a swelling tide of noise that sweeps away the barcodes and other teams that follow......
It's up to us..

Are we the 12th man ?

dom said:

If the game against the barcodes was not oe to make a show of strength I don't know what .

remember the shyte we've had to put up with over this winetr break, just because we dared to dream... remeber also the snide 'richest club in the world' jibes that have mocked our ever defeat, even though we had less tha 24 hours to use the money before this window.

Remember every morming waking up to more selective , biased reporting on SSN, Talkshite and the press.

Weds 28th January is a crucial date to show what we are , what we mean and what we stand for.

Scarves , banners, flags nand lots of NOISE are needed for this match more than any since the Munchen match a year ago.

What can each of us do to pile on the pressure? One voice is small , but together we can be a swelling tide of noise that sweeps away the barcodes and other teams that follow......
It's up to us..

Are we the 12th man ?

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!
war_face1.jpg

cyclops said:
dom said:

It's up to us..

Are we the 12th man ?

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!
Lol it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.