Come On Feel The Noise: v Leicester 06/05/2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Any ST holders not attending this game (or at least selling on or giving away their tickets) should not have them renewed next season. Bit drastic I know but we need full and loud house next week. Sick of the same ST holders (around us) only turning up for the 'big 6' games and a couple of others - fuckin' wankers.
COYB.

images

it would great to see all of these types of flags again in the ground. all the ones you in europe and you used to see in our ground. bring your flags!

Any ST holders not attending this game (or at least selling on or giving away their tickets) should not have them renewed next season. Bit drastic I know but we need full and loud house next week. Sick of the same ST holders (around us) only turning up for the 'big 6' games and a couple of others - fuckin' wankers.
COYB.
“Bit drastic” that’s an understatement

COYB.
How stupid can one person be?

COYB.

Not drastic enough mate the club need to hire hitmen to take each and every one of them out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.