Come On Feel The Noise: v Leicester 06/05/2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
So what would you do? I bet you're one of them. There's no excuse - if you can't attend, then sell your tickets back to the club - too many happy clapping twats attending now.
You’re talking to someone who has probably missed 30 or so games home and away, including Euro aways, in the last twenty years.

Yes you are a moron, as you don’t think about real life and what may happen.

Went to the game to day with my family. Did you?
One of them is going on her honeymoon next Sunday. Booked as the game was supposed to be on Saturday. Some stupid ****s who don’t think about others, sounds familiar, moved it to Monday and so she can’t go.

Yes you are stupid.

Hard ask this..bring the noise which we will but can we try not to be anxious because it transmits to the players. Deal with that one haha.

You’re talking to someone who has probably missed 30 or so games home and away, including Euro aways, in the last twenty years.

Yes you are a moron, as you don’t think about real life and what may happen.

Went to the game to day with my family. Did you?
One of them is going on her honeymoon next Sunday. Booked as the game was supposed to be on Saturday. Some stupid ****s who don’t think about others, sounds familiar, moved it to Monday and so she can’t go.

Yes you are stupid.
Apologies but you didn't answer my question "What would you do" about all the empty seats at a lot of the home games? This really naffs me off - like I said, there's no excuses, you either give your tickets away to family or friends, or sell them back via the ticket exchange scheme.

Any ST holders not attending this game (or at least selling on or giving away their tickets) should not have them renewed next season. Bit drastic I know but we need full and loud house next week. Sick of the same ST holders (around us) only turning up for the 'big 6' games and a couple of others - fuckin' wankers.
COYB.
I’d certainly like you to be put in charge of sentencing criminals but I’m not sure you’re the right man to head the seasoncard renewal team at City

We win this and scousers win at Newcastle the Brighton game could well be like a home game thousands will descend on Brighton..

Yeah, just like Blackburn when we were promoted and Newcastle in 1968 for the fossils on here, we'll almost certainly show up.

Apologies but you didn't answer my question "What would you do" about all the empty seats at a lot of the home games? This really naffs me off - like I said, there's no excuses, you either give your tickets away to family or friends, or sell them back via the ticket exchange scheme.

I dont think you a real person. Have you correctly ticked the box asking you if you are a robot, because your comments make no sense whatsoever

Reactions: dom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.