Come on guys....Now that the Hazard situation...............

BlueMoonz1977

So then my fellow Blues, now thank god that the ego has landed at Chelsea, We can concentrate on the 3 signings that we are reportedly looking to make this summer.

What are you thoughts? would you try and tie up 2 signings and then possibly the 3rd after the Euro's???

My 3 at this moment would be:

Thiago Silva
Gareth Bale
Falcao

Re: COME ON GUYS....NOW THAT HAZARD EPISODE IS FINALLY SETTLED

BlueMoonz1977 said:
So then my fellow Blues, now thank god that the ego has landed at Chelsea, We can concentrate on the 3 signings that we are reportedly looking to make this summer.

What are you thoughts? would you try and tie up 2 signings and then possibly the 3rd after the Euro's???

Thiago Silva
Gareth Bale
Falcao

Thiago Silva aint' going nowhere, he said he wants to stay in Italy, 50M for Falcao is a no go. So Bale is the only possible signing out of those but you know what levy and Spuds are like.

I want to see:

Martinez
Munain/Bale
Van Persie/Cavani

I think it's impossible to say who we will sign. Looking at the transfers in the past they haven't been ones that have been expected really, I wouldn't have expected us to sign half the ones we did. I think they will be totally different from what we think.

Why are you shouting at me?

BlueMoonz1977 said:

Thiago Silva
Gareth Bale
Falcao

Thiago Silva --- BIG YES
Bale - KIND OF YES
FALCAO - DO WE REALLY NEED HIM?

shouting back ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.