Come on united!

black mamba said:
hehe!

Old twitcher won't like that .....

his Trottingham Hotflops have been brought back down to earth again!

he only needed or expected 5 points out of the last 3 games we would be happy with 6 all comes down to us vs them

Pam said:
bizzbo said:
I hope you are being sarcastic. they blatantly lost on purpose in order to get up our noses. they knew there was no point winning because they will lose at ours, they don't want chelsea to win the title, so they took a dive for fergie. it was a shocking display from a profoundly filthy load of cockney crooks.

united are no better. nani's goal was selfish showboating. the corrupt referee gave them two ridiculous penalties. berbatov was trying to let utd win because he hates his own team as much as we hate him. fergie was trying to lose the game to hamper us, but he is so out of touch that he ended up winning it.

WTF????
lol, dunno. I'm just trying to give both teams as little credit as possible. I won't be happy until utd are docked the three points they have won today for being disgusting human beings.

Brilliant. A few of us get slated to fuck for having a go at City fans supporting other countries in the World Cup because of fucking Rooney. Yet the same people are having a fucking open wankfest about their whole team today. Great, great result for us and they still won't win it.

paul calfs tash said:
and they still won't win it.

Because Chelski are bottlers, the Rags will sneak over the line. Champs by default.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.