come on who will be in their local this weekend

I am undecided at the minute. There's a couple of independent taphouses I'd like to have a nice couple of pints in with the Mrs if it's not too busy. I do think it will be Bedlam with amateurs out avoiding any form of etiquette. It's a shame to see so many pubs (along with restaurants, cafes etc) suffering through no fault of their own and awful to see employees worried about their job security regardless of how long the furlough scheme is on for and at what % of the pay it covers.

Supermarkets (along with discount stores) have been packed with idiots not observing the rules and doing their own thing since the beginning of lockdown. I'm not sure why people going to a pub observing distancing and supporting local businesses whilst the infection rate is considerably lower are being demonised.

Yanks have determined that bars and restaurants spread the virus more than any other businesses, so It’s a hard no from me.

Was in the night they closed but will stay away this weekend as it will be full of the twats that normally only go out once a year on new year's eve you the wankers I'm on about

I wont be going to a pub until it is back to normal and I think that will be next year. Im not booking a slot, booking a table and ordering table service to it. In my local juicer they are prone to handing you the odd flat pint while you are stood there watching them pour it, so Im not sitting at a table waiting for one. I dont like the idea of it being poured and standing about waiting to be fetched over either, I like it to go straight from tap to glass to gob. Social distancing will go out of the window despite the best intentions of everyone. Dickheads will be giddy for a few weeks and Im out of practice at tolerating pricks now that Ive been having peace and quiet and socially distanced refreshment in the garden with my mates and neighbours. Ive also got out of the habit of paying between 3 and 4 quid for a pint when Ive been buying a box of heineken for under a tenner and really enjoying it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.