come on who will be in their local this weekend

My plan is to have a walk around the village and see which place looks most tempting for me to pop into. Certainly don’t intend spending too long in any boozer for a while, I just want to go in and nail about 5 pints fast as poss and then get the fuck out of there. Half hour tops.

My plan is to have a walk around the village and see which place looks most tempting for me to pop into. Certainly don’t intend spending too long in any boozer for a while, I just want to go in and nail about 5 pints fast as poss and then get the fuck out of there. Half hour tops.

Pussy should do it in 10 minutes

Had a few Friday nights in town getting takeaway drinks and standing outside. Cannot tell you how satisfying it's been to have a pint of draught beer. As the weathers been decent there's been quite a lot of people about without it being "busy".

Popped my head in the Crown and Kettle on Friday and I don't think they'll be opening fully as in the guys words "we've been given 10 days to completely restructure our business" - there will be loads of places like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.