Come on

scotty

OK had a throw away bet today , Ten poun on Leeds to beat the scum bags United and Sheffield to beat QPR, 12-1 Leeds and 11/10 Sheffield, stand to win £273, COME ON YOU BLADES.

scotty said:
OK had a throw away bet today , Ten poun on Leeds to beat the scum bags United and Sheffield to beat QPR, 12-1 Leeds and 11/10 Sheffield, stand to win £273, COME ON YOU BLADES.

I wish i had a bet on leeds :(

1-1 in First half Fergie Time,,,oooohhhh come on you BLADESSSS, What a day that would be, fergie getting fucked a me having a little earner on it

Oasis_City said:
scotty said:

I wish i had a bet on leeds :(

I wish i just done bloody Leeds at the moment, but how the hell, have the blades not beat Qp fucking R

They have also done me in the past, dont know why i did them at all, looking for a bigger win i suppose, silly boy arent i. o well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.