Comedy Genius.

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
The are quite a few of them one of which must be Rowan Atkinson.
He's made heaps of brilliant stuff of course....Black Adder etc.
I got belly ache remembering this.
His delivery and facial expressions are superb.

Name your favourites..

Rik Mayall, from Kevin Turvey, Dangerous Brothers, Comic Strip, Young Ones, Bottom, Footy Rich, B'astard, Jackanory, voice over for Hogs of War, mentalist in The Bill etc everything (he did TV or stage, apart from a couple of films and especially that Greg Davies rubbish was brrrrillianttt.

Perhaps little known fact...his part in the first Harry Potter film was cut without him knowing as the film was too long....they're all too long for my mind.

Rik Mayall, from Kevin Turvey, Dangerous Brothers, Comic Strip, Young Ones, Bottom, Footy Rich, B'astard, Jackanory, voice over for Hogs of War, mentalist in The Bill etc everything (he did TV or stage, apart from a couple of films and especially that Greg Davies rubbish was brrrrillianttt.

Perhaps little known fact...his part in the first Harry Potter film was cut without him knowing as the film was too long....they're all too long for my mind.
Interview with Rik where he said he wasn’t bothered about HP as he got paid a shit load of money anyway, I’m surprised those scenes have never been scene usually they pop up somewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.