Comedy series you don't find funny

lets be honest ( and I do feel like an old twat saying this ) they don't make comedy like they use too, I have not seen anything that makes me laugh like only fools, they seem to try to hard to find new material and it just doesn't work, perhaps its a generational thing and I just don't get the latest comedy.
Who'd a thought, thirty year ago.................

Mrs Brown's Boys.
From my experience, if you want to judge if someone will be good company over a pint, ask them their opinions of this 'comedy'. Avoid like the plague anyone who finds it remotely enjoyable.
Fkn hell my mrs loves it and made me watch the film what an utter pile of shite that was and even she thought so too

Watched about 10 minutes of that utter drivel Citizen Khan, about as funny as dysentery.
For comedic value Citizen most definitely Khan't.
Mrs Brown's boys got 5 minutes, not many men can dress as women and make it funny, and this rotund Irishman
effing and blinding does nothing for me, he needs to watch how it really should be done and have a look at Les Dawson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.