Coming 2 America

I don’t dislike it. Watched it 2 days ago with my kids, who saw it for the first time. They liked it. Harmless fun, but a long way from funniest film I’ve ever seen, personally speaking.

You’ve redeemed yourself with Blackadder and Father Ted. Red dwarf had its moments.

I’ll let you off.
I like comedy that makes you laugh without being offensive or lewd. There are not many comedies you can watch with your kids and all of you have a good giggle, Coming to America is definitely one of them where you can.

I like all the old John Hughes stuff and John Candy is my favourite comedic actor.

I like comedy that makes you laugh without being offensive or lewd. There are not many comedies you can watch with your kids and all of you have a good giggle, Coming to America is definitely one of them where you can.

I like all the old John Hughes stuff and John Candy is my favourite comedic actor.
There are a few lewd things in Coming to America. Film pretty much starts with EM getting bathed by naked servants and having his dick polished underwater!!

Heard its absolutely shite, hoping to God its not as the original is brilliant. There's very little that compares to prime 80's Eddie Murphy.

Watched it and sadly it's absolute tripe. Why do this if you can't do the original movie justice?

Do the producers and directors seriously think that something like this is worthy of being a sequel to the cult classic?

Pure greed and desperation - a straight to DVD/VHS special.

Watched it and sadly it's absolute tripe. Why do this if you can't do the original movie justice?

Do the producers and directors seriously think that something like this is worthy of being a sequel to the cult classic?

Pure greed and desperation - a straight to DVD/VHS special.

Happens a lot with these Netflix/Amazon produced films. You put them on and then 2 hours later are bored shitless wondering why you watched it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.