Coming together

mountain blue said:
You want to watch yourself with thread titles like that ;)
Oops!

No not top 4, but maybe top 6 for this season. Then some big buys in the summer. I still believe we will see some this month too.

don't forget as hughes has said numerous times,this isn't going to happen overnight,he wants us challenging for the champions league by the 2011/2012 season.quite a way off....get this season out of the way,hopefully avoid the drop and see how big and how wisely the money is spent in the summer...by whoever is in charge!

don't forget as hughes has said numerous times,this isn't going to happen overnight,he wants us challenging for the champions league by the 2011/2012 season.quite a way off....get this season out of the way,hopefully avoid the drop and see how big and how wisely the money is spent in the summer...by whoever is in charge!

centre forward is a position of weakness that has been there since anelka left....a succession of them have come along and all been abject failures (besides andy cole)........if rsc is our only addition to this position i just pray Boj is as good as he seems cause he will need to be

Tattooedcityfan said:

I have been impressed with how well Hughes has managed to dampen expectations to the point where we are happy and praising Hughes for signing an average Premiership player who has trouble passing more than 5 yards. West Ham fans rate him and Mullins on somewhat of an ever footing and Zola regularly subs Parker for basically offering nothing.

One reason and a big one at that for RSC form last season was good acurate crosses onto RSC bonce by Bentley. Now maybe he is not getting the same service. Now all the Chelsea forums I read after signing Bridge went on about the quality of cross he puts in is better than cashley Cole. Hughes must have a plan surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.